Infant Toddler Developmental Specialist
|March 03, 2014 - April 30, 2014|
|Benefits:||This is a casual position, up to 30 hours per week without benefits.|
|Description:||Responsible for the provision of early intervention services to children and their families eligible for the Early Steps Program.|
|Duties:||Specific job functions include, but are not limited to:|
1) Develop individual goals, strategies, and activities for each child and family within the natural environment in cooperation with the family, based on assessment information and the needs of each child and family.
2) Complete assessments/evaluations of the child's health and developmental status and of the family's educational and support needs.
3) Work within the natural environment to provide services as identified on the childís Individual Family Support Plan.
4) Consult with other members of the multidisciplinary team to assure cohesive and consistent goals based on the developmental needs and capabilities of each child.
5) Maintain accurate and up to date documentation of the interventions and the effectiveness of the services offered to each child and their family to demonstrate measurable progress being made.
|Qualifications:||Bachelorís degree (or higher) in early childhood special education, early childhood development, or a related field; or licensed as a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist.|
A minimum of one year direct hands on work experience with young children and their families.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.